1. Присоединяйтесь к нашему дискорд серверу: https://discord.gg/gGtcVT9CKs
    У проекта OZ Game есть свой собственный PvPGN сервер для игры в Warcraft 3!
    На данном сервере вы найдёте все наши хосты.

Верните новую версию LTD.

Тема в разделе "Техническая поддержка", создана пользователем TD.RUS, 18 апр 2018.

Старая/Новая

1. Новая

107 голосов
    84,9%
  2. Старая

22 голосов
    17,5%
Можно выбрать сразу несколько вариантов.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. serrr11

serrr11

Симпатии:
    Все ждали мнения топа (то есть меня). Так как все остальные топы попали на топ с помощью хорошо подобранной тимы а не автобаланса, они не могут считаться истинными топами.
    Мне нравилась старая версия, но новая тоже хороша и играбельна, чего только стоит телепорт башен - это приносит в игру огромное количество новых тактик и стратегий. Да, немного непривычно, но это дело времени.

Резеда нравится это.
  2. Kreyd

Kreyd Администратор

Симпатии:
    Сделаем так что тебе понравится.

3. superuser123

superuser123

Симпатии:
    клоун

как то вы непонятно гворите... скажите прямо старая версия игры будет или нет?

Zarklain нравится это.
  4. Zarklain

Zarklain Premium

Симпатии:
    Пустите панду по кругу, а потом отмудохаете и бросите гнить в канаву? Ммм.. мне пожалуйста 2х часовую версию этой феерии.

А серьёзно, что что мешает параллельно хостить лтд 4х4 старую? Заодно и посмотрите по онлайну и популярности там и там.

Bop4aunuk и superuser123 нравится это.
  5. serrr11

serrr11

Симпатии:
    приятно познакомиться.

PS. Забавно, что у некоторых не хватает серого вещества для понимания и принятия того, что существуют различные точки зрения...

6. superuser123

superuser123

Симпатии:
    такие вопросы тут поднимались уже не один раз, лично я спрашивал несколько раз, и либо полный игнор, либо не конкретные ответы типа этого

продолжай играть на публику шут.

7. Ghooster

Ghooster

Симпатии:
    Hi guys, im sorry about the english but i want to be maximum clear about what im going to write. You can google translate it to russian.
    So i am part of LTD community for 5 months. I have really good views on the bot, on the players. I play competative games since 2004 , i was manager at pro clan, my players went to WCG, so i have some knowledge about games, players and so on. I played wc3 tft razvitie, the most but i also played diablo, cs, dota and wow. Here the case is really stupid... I mean this bot is made for ppl with the purpose to grow and be more popular and to generate money. So for this you must have clear rules, good support ( which you have it) and least but not last ... communication with cimmunity, with players. I cant believe that you dont respect your top players when they are coming here and telling you as the most competent guys for LTD that the new map sucks. I mean i cant believe you can make so dramatic change without let anybody know about it ... The main person besides this is AmeliaPanda at she seems to not care at all about the oppinion of the players. If the bot was mine , believe me she would be out of the project instantly. For the last 4 months i have more than 2k games at LTD bot, for this time i met alot of nice people. You have to know that you have really strong community and you have to be happy with this... There are top players who dictate the strats and so on which is very important. Your goal is to make big community, you cant do it without pros and listening to their opinion. It made bad view for me that you act with ur players like shit ... Nobody cares about their opinion and so on...

About the map:
    Well... it fucken sucks, im sorry to say it but its awful.
    At all at LTD you dont need micro and so on but that doesnt mean you dont need skills. This is game of skills and knowledge. In such a game the improvements are made for balance ( see wc3tft and blizzard). Tell me when blizzard made new patch for wc3 that is so different that the previous ? Never...
    Stacking is skill, that the wave doesnt affect its movement when its stacked is rly stupid. With that you remove one of the skills in this game. Its important when and how you will s tack ur wave, so your towers will def it optimaly.
    Selling wisps ... this is total bullshit because when you make too much income you can fix it just with selling wisps... I mean it doesnt matter at all will you make mistakes in this case or not...
    Moving towers... What a shit, i mean, its skill of the players to know where to build the towers, in which cell and so on, with this option to move towers you remove 1 more skill from the players... As a noob i can easily move my towers when i put them at shit plaace.. and its for 0 gold , this sucks.
    King at arena... i dont think its big problem but it sucks at all, doesnt enjoy arena anymore. It comes more easier after lvl 10... just up the king for arena and go 14...

At all my main idea is that you cant change your most playable game just like this ... without any information from the players, about their opinion. They play the bot right? So why dont you give them the chance to play what they wants... Its not professional to do so, changing map wihtout caring about ur community...
    It looks like totalitarism, nobody to care about the players...
    And im sorry but... in my life time i figured out that not to give important cases and work to do to women... because they only see their ideas and their opinion, cant take criticism, they view it like fighting and arguing ... When you dont like their product, you are against them... Doesnt care about the reasons and what wrong they made. Not all ofcurse but most of them... I faced this alot of time. Im sorry to say it but its true.

Последнее редактирование: 20 апр 2018
    Robertos, NooBSaIBoTJKe, Bop4aunuk и 2 другим нравится это.
  8. tesluk

tesluk

Симпатии:
    Какие различные точки зрения,есть абсолютная истина, пидарас всегда останется пидарасом,вы своей новой разрекламированной толератностью убиваете правильное мировозрение людей.Сначала гейпарады,потом обтягивующие штанишки,,-вот вам и итог пидарасы и вЛТД пустили свои корни.Позор товарищи!

Ломай режим,топчи толерантных иноваторов...

Bop4aunuk и Bamble нравится это.
  9. Martovskiy.Kot

Martovskiy.Kot

Симпатии:
    Да что тут решать? У вас просто нет выбора

Bamble и superuser123 нравится это.
  10. pro-.100.-hard

pro-.100.-hard

Симпатии:
    не нада исправлять верните старую версу!!!

Bop4aunuk, Ghooster и superuser123 нравится это.
  11. superuser123

superuser123

Симпатии:
    что вы думаете по этому поводу, неужели нельзя найти другого кодера?

Bamble нравится это.
  12. WONTERR

WONTERR Premium

Симпатии:
    скок надо задонатить чтоб поставили версию enta(3.43с) ?

13. matyu

matyu

Симпатии:
    Вонтер успакойся

14. WONTERR

WONTERR Premium

Симпатии:
    она реально топовая, это было бы реально годным обновлением старой мапы. самая балансная на данный момент. с фикшенными мидами

Резеда нравится это.
  15. crazywise

crazywise

Симпатии:
    10 косарей, ща номер карты скину. Решу вопрос на изи:peka_peka:

16. RRezak09

RRezak09 Guest

Kreyd :eek:

17. Zarklain

Zarklain Premium

Симпатии:
    Лучше пусть скажут сколько будет стоит получить точный адрес Бур\Панды, чтобы дружное комьюнити ЛТД смогло выразить коллективную благодарность данным персонажам в физическом эквиваленте.

18. А че ты всеми прикрываешься? Или ты даже в интернете боишься от себя одного писать?

19. superuser123

superuser123

Симпатии:
    Личный жополиз панды подскочил !Ag

ANKOR, Bop4aunuk и pro-.100.-hard нравится это.
  20. serrr11

serrr11

Симпатии:
    плюрализм и толерантность ничего общего не имеют. Абсолютная истина ведет к деградации.